~Bloggies~

Friday, July 9, 2010

Hye,She senorita,imy;))

Hai2,,,,
its been a month since i update my entry,,
Goshh,,too long,is it?
well,,there`s lotsa problems recently,,
which is the main reason for me not ONLINE-ing..
well,my laptop UNTILL NOW is not fixed,,
i haven`t sent it to repair either,,hee,,
quite busy for this sem,,
yeah,long sem kn?..many2 labs,many2 lectures,,
its like from sunrise to sunset till i`ll be back home,..
but,still,Thank God,,
i manage to sign in to my blog,,
its because,,
I CAN`T EVEN SIGN IN TO MY BLOG ACCOUNT...
wth?i just dunnoe why and how,,
But i think its related to the lappy security,,i think so,idk..;(
and fyi,
ive been FB-ing and ONLINE-ing for all this time by using my hoomies lappy,,
(or shud i call it lappies?haha,,whatever)
and billion million thanks to Mariam, Tasha, Hana, & Kak wanie,,
u noe for what,,hee,,
yeahh,,for lending me your lappy,,
too much people huh?watever la,,
by the way,so muchy2 thanks dearies;))
soo,,hmm,,
as this is my first entry after THE HOLIDAYS..(gosh,,hw much long is that??)
i`d many2 stories to share,,but it is impossible to tell every single moments,rite?
i will share some of my precious moments during the hols,,
some updates for the latest movies that i watch YESTERDAY!..
gosh,babes..a must see movie of the year!
ECLIPSE!!better watch it if no,its a regret.SERIOUSLY!





p/s: EDWARD AND JACOB STILL THE HOTTEST AS EVER!!Ouchhhh



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...