~Bloggies~

Friday, April 16, 2010

beautiful ke??;))

I`d got this from my darlin, Khal..( thnks babe!;)))..The post is random stuff..but fun..yeay..
in terms of tuk menceriakan bloggers..ok la..


1. Link and thank the person (s) who awarded you.
2. State 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this to 15 bloggers

Truth#1
i Am afraid of height..u noe,,gayat..fuh..totally freak me out..even tgkat 3..haha

Truth#2
i don`t like chemistry.The formulaes are killin me.

Truth#3
SaMe as darlin Khal..yeah..i cant just be friendly to random person..i mean,if im new to someone..i can be quiet..but i can be loud around my frens..;))

Truth#5
i love My friends sow much as much as i love my family..i noe, i just sumtimes dun reflect that..but i do love u all..seriously;))

Truth#6
i am afraid of Being alone..sounds pathetic..but i can`t imagine my world without my family, my bffs, my beloved person..soo,,dun leave me babeh..love u all;))

Truth#7
I hate people that disturb me during sleep..especially for nothing urgent..OMG..org maw tdur kn??
keperluan bha tu..;p


Next reward goes to:
neils, fyth, sheera & kak santi..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...