~Bloggies~

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To my Darlins Bff.


hey darlings..

Thnks for being there when i need u..


thnks for being there whenever i need someone to talk to..


thnks for being there anytime i need u..


thnks for ur concerns..


thnks for all the advices that u give..


every single words are precious to me.


thnks for the time u spent with me.


even its not too long..in sms n chat even phone calls..but still i super appreciate it.thnks darlings.


and im grateful to have u all as my bff ,yeps.


so sorry for all the late sms replies,the late onlines and watsoever.


quite busy this time.really busy.


but,


doesn`t mean that u`re forgotten.


u always in my heart.


whenever i go, watever i do.


u still the very best friends ever.


Thnks darlings.


friends forever and xoxos.




to my dearies, Khal and Neils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...